Education and Professional Associations
- Member of Accounting and Auditor Body in Mozambique;
- Member of Portuguese Chartered Accountants Board;
- Degree in management and business finance concluded in 2015 in UAB Lisbon.
- Bachelor in Administration and Accounting concluded in 1990 in Porto in the Instituto Superior de Contabilidade e Administração.
- Arlindo Silva has recently joined BDO servel year in EY Portugal and other Portuguese Auditors Firms.
- Mr. Arlindo Silva started his career in Ernst & Young Portugal in 1990 and later he’s developed audit and consulting work in other companies
- Experience in Audit, Consulting, Accounting and Fiscal assistance developed in the several works and different areas in wich he’s participated in Mozambique, Angola, Guinea-Bissau and Portugal: Construction, Insurance, Banks, Communications, Hotels, Fisheries, Petroleum, textiles and others.
- He worked to in several companies, including some of the most important multinational construction companies like as Italian CMC di Ravenna and the Brazilian group Andrade Gutierrez. He also perfomed CFO duties in Mozambican Group Meridian 32.